Wednesday, June 16, 2010

stuck at home with my stash

A week later, and I'm still not back on track. I've sorted through some fabric and cut some new 2 1/2" squares, but getting the van fixed seems to have become my full time job. And I still hurt. So I'm still cranky.

One bright spot in my week was an email from CSNstores.com offering to send me an item to review. They've got two hundred online stores and sell all sorts of things, from lighting (Alex thinks we should get a solar disco ball), to toys, to housewares.

I've spent some time browsing their sites and found tons of possibilities. I could get a fancy new iron to replace my defective cheapie one, or a quilt rack (they've got several gorgeous ones to choose from), or some cherry red Le Creuset stoneware to go with our cast iron.

And it looks like I'll be able to do a giveaway in a couple of months, so I'll be able to share the fun with one of my readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails