Monday, May 17, 2010

The blocks for my latest baby quilt are still sitting next to my sewing machine... Strawberry Fields has started to slip off of my new little design board... I've still got those eight hundred and some inches of binding to hand sew...

I had hours to work on my projects today, but I am not motivated. Maybe taking the kids to play at the coast yesterday drained all of my energy for the week.

Not that the day was a total loss. I've done laundry and dishes and made sure the kids did their schoolwork, and set up the Wii so that we can use it to watch Netflix. And I've got a pot of white chicken chili simmering for dinner. I've followed links from sewmamasew and entered a ton of giveaways for fabric and quilty goodies.

And I've learned things. Did you know you could reupholster a shoe? If I had extra shoes that fit, I might be tempted to try it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like me lately, just getting done what I *have* to...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails