Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some knitting projects are just hard to trust. I've got the front and back of Heath's Denim Style hooded sweatshirt done and a couple of inches of the sleeves. A couple of sleeves and a hood -- that should be easy, shouldn't it?

But I can't shake the feeling that this thing is going to bite me. First, the pattern hid. It's from the ballband and when I dug the yarn out to cast on, all of the skeins had patterns for other things. Except for one skein that didn't have a band at all. The pattern isn't available online, at least not that I could find.

I did manage to search my stash for a different color of Denim Style and one of those skeins had the pattern. The print is too faint to copy, so if I lose this scrap of paper...

It's not even a well-written pattern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails