Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I sure hope it is, but I'll feel more confident once there's enough of it done to try on. I swatched, but it was hard to count those multi-colored little stitches and swatches do lie...and I've had to frog way too many necklines lately.
The ballet top is done and I love it. I added a few stitches to the cast on to make it looser -- which actually worked, despite the fact that I did it late at night and without actual measurements. I left off the waist shaping because it seemed like a waste of effort to shape a curved waist for a waist that doesn't actually curve.
Pattern: Ballet Top from Loop de Loop by Teva Durham
Yarn: Tahki Stacy Charles Koko - 4 balls
Needles: Denise 10 1/2